Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Tis the season - for a five minute survey!

From: Chad Tracy <chad.tracy () COLBY EDU>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 19:29:35 -0500

Good evening,

I thought we could all take a quick break from daily duties and assist Chad
(that's me) with completing a quick and anonymous security survey --
https://goo.gl/forms/5EeXXWpotgau1O5I2. The results will allow me to gauge
where we are at in our security program -- aren't we all a little curious
as to what others are doing?

When complete you will be provided with a "see previous responses" link so
you can view the survey results. Be sure to bookmark the link so you can
easily go back and see all future responses.

I really appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.

Have a great holiday season!

Chad Tracy
Director of Information Security
Colby College