Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Awareness Training Tool(s)

From: Ronald Loneker <rloneker () CSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 11:25:55 -0400

Sorry I'm late to seeing this.

Phishme.com offers training with a phishing simulation program that they
charge for.  They also do have free training modules for those who cannot
purchase their service - I was able to load them into our Moodle LMS to
create a training course for our faculty and staff, although we have not
mandated the training yet.

Ron Loneker, Jr.
Director, IT Special Projects
College of Saint Elizabeth
Henderson Hall, Room 202C
2 Convent Road
Morristown, NJ  07960

Phone:  973-290-4229

e-mail:  rloneker () cse edu

*CSE's IT department will never ask for your password, social security
number or other personal information in an e-mail message.*
*Please do not share any information with others!*