Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Last-Last Call for Security 2018 Proposals (due Tuesday, Oct. 24)

From: "Corn, Michael" <mcorn () UCSD EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:17:20 +0000

NB: if you're a world class procrastinator, as I am, the actual deadline is  11:59 pm ET on 10/24/17

Good morning!

We are nearing the proposal deadline for next year’s Security Professionals Conference. The 2017 conference was held in
Denver and it was terrific to watch the presentations and speak with community members about their projects, strategic
directions, and professional development plans.

The great success of this conference is in the unique presentations that are brought forward by community members every
year. We could use your help ensuring that we have an excellent program for our information security and privacy
professionals again in 2018. Please encourage your staff to submit a proposal for the conference by sharing the
information below. This is an excellent way to support their professional development!

Last Call for Security Proposals
Due: Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Join us at the 2018 Security Professionals Conference to network with your colleagues and chart your course to improve
campus information security and privacy.
April 10–12, 2018 | Baltimore, MD
Security and Privacy Professionals: All Hands on Deck!
CFP: https://events.educause.edu/security-professionals-conference/2018/call-for-proposals
Call for Proposals | EDUCAUSE
events.educause.edu
Step 2: Abstract and Session Details. Enter your session abstract and description, description of engagement
strategies, session type selection, session track ...

The Security Professionals Conference 2018 program committee welcomes proposals on:
Cyber Threat Intelligence
Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Privacy
Security Awareness and Communications
Strategic Leadership and Professional Development
Security Architecture & Design
Security Operations

Best,
MC
HEISC Co-Chair

Michael Corn | Chief Information Security Officer
mcorn () ucsd edu
University of California San Diego | ITS - Information Technology Services
10280 N. Torrey Pines Road, Suite 255 | La Jolla CA 92093 MC 0928