Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Policy Recommendations

From: Justin Harwood <Justin.Harwood () CPCC EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 17:11:10 +0000

?We are contemplating the need for a section in one of our policies that includes the topic of connecting network
enabled devices (such as IoT, rogue AP's, etc) but not sure what guidelines we would want to provide. Does anyone have
any policies that pertain to this specific topic that they could share with me?

Justin Harwood
Infrastructure Solutions Security Architect
ITARS - Security Infrastructure Services
Central Piedmont Community College
Central Campus, Citizens 242
704-330-6141
www.cpcc.edu<http://www.cpcc.edu/>

This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended only for the addressee's use and may contain confidential and
proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention,
dissemination, reproduction, or use of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail by error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Thank you for your cooperation.