Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Question about confidential data in emails.

From: "Hudson, Edward" <ehudson () CALSTATE EDU>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 05:22:55 +0000

I am curious how one would do that (Refuse to receive confidential data sent by unencrypted email).

Thanks
Ed

Ed Hudson

Interim Chief Information Security Officer

401 Golden Shore

Long Beach, CA 90802

Tel 562-951-8431

ehudson () calstate edu

I subscribe to e-mail classification: i=Information, a=Action, u=Urgent