Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: MOUs/Mutual aid agreements between universities and colleges

From: "Barbara-Ann Fox, CISM, ISA, PCIP" <foxb () STJOHNS EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 15:38:33 +0000

+1, this concept was also presented at a recent FBI-Fordham University conference on cyber security. It is about
building resiliency through trust partnerships/relationships. Considered a critical skill that organizations of any
type are encouraged to develop.

Barbara-Ann
Director of Information Security
St. John’s University