Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Assessment Vendor

From: WALTER KERNER <walter_kerner () FITNYC EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 09:06:58 -0400

There is a smaller company headquartered in upstate NY called Grey Castle.
They did some excellent work for us, make risk-balanced recommendations,
and are priced at a point that understands the budget situation in Higher
Ed.  I would definitely contact them.

Walter Kerner

AVP and CISO

[image: blue]