Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Audit

From: Chris Boniforti <CBoniforti () LYNN EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 17:24:37 +0000

Hello,

We also use CampusGuard.  Very through and great to work with.  We receive a MS Project with tasks to follow up on.  We
also used them or GLBA audit.

Thanks,

[/Users/cboniforti/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1876184978]

Chris Boniforti
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology
P: 561-237-7163