Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Information Compliance Architect job posting

From: Keir Novik <novik () SFU CA>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 20:22:11 +0000

I'm pleased to say that we have a position open for an Information Compliance Architect at Simon Fraser University in
beautiful metro Vancouver, BC.

Simon Fraser University (SFU) is recognized by the Maclean's University Ranking Guide as Canada's leading comprehensive
university.  Offering generous benefits, SFU is also consistently ranked as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers and Top
20 Family-Friendly Employers.

We seek applicants who are recognized as experts and enjoy working on compliance such as the Payment Card Industry Data
Security Standard (PCI DSS) in a dynamic university environment.  We are committed to excellence and the continuous
development of our staff as the university and its infrastructure evolve over time.

The job posting is at

https://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=SIMOFRAS&cws=37&rid=701

or go to

https://www.sfu.ca/hr

click on Current Job Postings, and search for compliance.

SFU is a great place to work, and this is a real opportunity to take things to the next level.  Please apply if you're
interested, or mention it to anyone who would be a good fit.

Thanks,
Keir

--
Keir Novik, PhD, CISSP / Chief Information Security Officer, Simon Fraser University