Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Varonis PoC

From: Rob Milman <rob.milman () SAIT CA>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 21:05:03 +0000

Hi D'Ann,

We did a POC with Varonis a while ago. We loved the product, but alas the price tag was far too high for us. We are
still looking for a solution.

Regards,

Rob

[cid:image004.png@01D18F19.9217E950]

Rob Milman
Associate Director, Information Security
Information Technology Services

Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
EH Crandell Building, GA 214
1301 - 16 Avenue NW, Calgary AB, T2M 0L4

(Office) 403.774.5401  (Cell) 403.606.3173
rob.milman () sait ca<mailto:rob.milman () sait ca>