Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Senior Cyberinfrastructure Security Architect

From: Paul Howell <phowell () INTERNET2 EDU>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 12:53:11 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

Internet2 has an exciting opportunity for a team oriented network security expert.  Working with the research and
education network community, this position will be instrumental in the evolution of our security strategy designed to
protect the national research and education network ecosystem from attacks.

For more information about the Senior Cyberinfrastructure Security Architect position, please click on the link "View
Open Career Opportunities" at https://www.internet2.edu/about-us/careers/

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Paul Howell
Chief Cyberinfrastructure Security Officer
Network Services, Internet2
100 Phoenix Drive, STE 111
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Office: 734-352-4212