Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: 2 factor authentication

From: Brian Clark <brian.clark () CASPERCOLLEGE EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 13:03:46 -0600

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for the response I’ve also been thinking that we need something in
front of our SSO solution.

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 12:45 PM Jenny Blaine <blain004 () umn edu> wrote:

Yes. We have it in front of Shibboleth auth. Duo is our provider. It
has been opt-in for gmail and other non-Enterprise solutions. However,
we are going to make it obligatory for everyone, students & staff,
beginning November 1, 2019.

Hope this helps!

Jenny B.

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 12:36 PM Brian Clark