Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SANS SEC401 Training at UVA

From: "Grinnell, Michael (mg7aa)" <grinnell () VIRGINIA EDU>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 16:24:58 +0000

We are rescheduling the class.  We’ll send out another update with dates soon.

Thank you for your patience,

Michael Grinnell
Deputy CISO
University of Virginia
e-mail: grinnell () virginia edu
desk: (434) 924-7748

On 6/11/19, 3:06 PM, "The EDUCAUSE Security Community Group Listserv on behalf of Grinnell, Michael (mg7aa)" <SECURITY