Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Office of CISO Research

From: Bill Hunkapiller <bhunkapiller () FSU EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 20:46:23 +0000

Hello everyone,

This is my first post to the listserve. I’m the CISO and Chief Privacy Officer at Florida State University. I’m doing a
little research to see how FSU aligns with other higher education organizations.  Can I get your assistance in
answering the following questions to include in my research?

1.      How many staff are within your organization?

2.      How many teams are within your organization?

3.      If you could provide an organization chart or answer if the following teams/responsibilities report to the CISO
Organization?

a.      Security Operations
b.      Identity Access Management
c.      Compliance
d.      IT Risk Management
e.      Privacy Office
f.      Cybersecurity Education/Training
g.      Disaster Recovery
h.      Physical Access
i.      Asset Security
j.      Network Security
k.      Application Security

4.      Ideally, what would you want reporting to the CISO organization that is not currently?

Thanks in advance,

Bill

bhunkapiller () fsu edu