Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Director of Information Security

From: Jim Tagliareni <jim.tagliareni () WASHBURN EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 12:32:13 +0000

Good morning,

Washburn University is hiring a Director of Information Security to join our Information Technology Services team.
This person will head up our newly formed Information Security (InfoSec) department.

Washburn University is a public university that was founded in 1865. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 5,711,
its located on 160 acres in Topeka, the capital of Kansas.

If you know anyone interested or would like more information visit https://washburn.peopleadmin.com/postings/2186.

Jim

[signature_946917769]<https://www.washburn.edu/its/>
James Tagliareni