Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SPAM filtering

From: "Bandy, John" <jbandy () SAMFORD EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 16:33:35 +0000

We attempted this a few years ago and found a similar situation with small churches that we receive email from.

We have turned the SPF checking off and have not plane to re-implement any time soon.

John Bandy
Chief Information Security Officer
Technology Services

205-726-2692<tel:+1205-726-2692> | office
205-726-2692 | fax
JBandy () Samford Edu<mailto:JBandy () Samford Edu>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/SamfordInfoSec>
800 Lakeshore Drive
Birmingham, AL 35229<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=800+Lakeshore+Drive,+Birmingham,+AL+35229,+US>

[mford Samford University Logo]