Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Newbie seeking partners for two possible 2020 SPC topics

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 17:41:06 +0000

Thank you for reaching out to the Security list, Jim!

The program committee is eager to expand our community of presenters by encouraging and supporting new voices in higher
ed infosec and privacy. We welcome proposal
submissions<https://events.educause.edu/security-professionals-conference/2020/call-for-proposals> from first-time
presenters. Hopefully others feel energized and inspired to submit a talk and share ideas and experiences. There are
several options, including half or full day workshop, 45- and 60-minute sessions, and 10-minute lightning talks.

Have a great weekend and we look forward to reading your Security 2020 proposals!
Valerie

Valerie Vogel
Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Program

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
direct: 202.331.5374 | Follow HEISC on
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/higher-education-information-security-council-heisc-/> | twitter:
@HEISCouncil | vvogel () educause edu<mailto:vvogel () educause edu>

October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month!
Join EDUCAUSE and the higher ed community as a NCSAM Champion. Follow #BeCyberSmart for tips & resources.