Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: ISO Cybersecurity Umbrella Policy

From: Sol Bermann <solb () UMICH EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 09:36:03 -0500

University of Michigan materials here

Policy
https://spg.umich.edu/policy/601.27

Standards (we fairly recently evolved past guidelines)
https://safecomputing.umich.edu/information-security-requirements

Sol Bermann
Chief Information Security Officer
Executive Director of Information Assurance
University of Michigan

734/615-9661
solb () umich edu
https://www.safecomputing.umich.edu/
https://safecomputing.umich.edu/six-words-about-privacy

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 1:58 AM Robert Smith <Robert.Smith () ucop edu> wrote:

Hello,

The University of California has one overarching policy and is
supplemented by 9 supporting standards. It's all on-line here:

https://security.ucop.edu/policies/

I am happy to talk to you about our program.

Have a topnotch day,
Robert Smith, CISSP, PMP
University of California Office of the President
(510) 587-6244 (o)
robert.smith () ucop edu