Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Anyone Using Slate CRM?

From: Laura Raderman <lraderman () CMU EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 15:12:56 +0000

They’ve provided us with an AoC for service providers (signed by a 3rd party QSA) for the last several years, which
means at least in a subset of systems (those that process card data), they’re following the PCIDSS guidelines, which
includes monitoring and response capabilities.

Laura Raderman
ISO Policy & Compliance Coordinator
Carnegie Mellon University
lraderman () cmu edu