Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job opportunity with UC Berkeley ISO - Assessments Analyst

From: Allison Henry <akhenry () BERKELEY EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 17:09:10 -0700

Hello EDUCAUSE Security Community,

In case you missed our last opportunity here’s another chance to join the
UC Berkeley Information Security Office, as a senior level Security
Assessments Analyst:

https://security.berkeley.edu/about/job-postings#SecurityAssessmentsAnalyst

We’re looking for an experienced (mid-career) information security
professional, who understands and appreciates the challenges of assessing
information security risk in the complex, heterogeneous environment of
higher education. The idea candidate will blend subject matter expertise in
information security and compliance with excellent communication skills,
and the proven ability to collaborate effectively across diverse
communities. PCI DSS compliance experience is a plus.

If this sounds like you please consider applying, or forward along to your
colleagues, friends, enemies, etc who might be interested in this exciting
opportunity. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions about the
position, our information security program, or about the near perfect
weather and unique and vibrant culture in Berkeley CA.

Thanks for looking, and we’re looking forward to hearing from you!

—
Allison Henry
Chief Information Security Officer
University of California, Berkeley