Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: MFA LMS

From: Walter Moore <000001abbca9a108-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 19:46:54 -0400

We are a Moodle school, and we use Google as our SAML IdP. We require MFA
for staff and faculty and recommend it to students. Moodle is pretty easy
to set up for SAML, and of course that's a supported form of authentication
for Canvas as well. If your SAML IdP does MFA that's the easy way to
achieve this.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 4:12 PM Garrett McManaway <