Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Virtual CMMC Summit 2020 on 9/15

From: Laura Raderman <lraderman () CMU EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 16:57:17 +0000

The registration link was for the entire conference.  Although it does say that there will be a separate zoom invite
for the higher education piece.

Laura Raderman
ISO Policy & Compliance Coordinator
Carnegie Mellon University
lraderman () cmu edu

On Sep 3, 2020, at 12:56 PM, Ken Connelly <ken.connelly () UNI EDU> wrote:

The time in the description of the webinar (after registration) also says that it starts at 12:00 EDT but doesn't
specify a length. I don't let zoom put things on my calendar, so I didn't try that piece.

-ken