Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Cyberinsurance carriers: positive or negative experiences

From: John Ramsey <000001cd0b5a1098-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 17:18:23 +0000

Good afternoon,

We consistently carry cybersecurity insurance on our services (which requires an annual renewal process with the
incumbent carrier and other underwriters.)  If any of you have any positive or negative experiences with a carrier that
you can share in a separate direct email, I'd appreciate any feedback you can offer.

John

John Ramsey, Chief Information Security Officer, National Student Clearinghouse
Certified:  CISSP, CISM, PMP, CSSLP, CRISC, CGEIT
2300 Dulles Station Blvd., Suite 220, Herndon, VA 20171
P: 703.742.4428  |   http://www.studentclearinghouse.org<http://www.studentclearinghouse.org/>
Read the Clearinghouse Today Blog<https://nscblog.org/>

Winner "2016 When Work Works" & "Excellence in Work-Life Balance"