Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Spirion and EDUCAUSE 2020 Security Professionals Conference Corporate Participation

From: Brian Kelly <bkelly () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 15:18:21 +0000

Jen,
Thanks for your time this morning.
Our Security Matters Blog guidelines are at
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ze7qinXZAxd2X31ziBdxzHw44i9hWOdv/view?usp=sharing
This would be a great opportunity to share best practices and perhaps include a campus partner (voice) in the blog.
I have a few blogs in process now, publication would likely be mid-late September, which might be well timed for a
potential webinar on the 6th of October.
We’d need draft by early September.

Additionally keep an eye on “The EDUCAUSE Security Community Group Listserv” SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE
EDU<mailto:SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU> you can subscribe at
https://www.educause.edu/community/security-community-group
I’ll be posting an update on Blackbaud in the next day or so, provided you (Spirion) are not overtly “selling” on list
you are free to chime in with resources available to community.

Brian