Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Planning for Session 201: ITIL change management/DevOps - survey participation requested

From: Mitchell Pautz <mitchell.pautz () GMAIL COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 07:40:39 -0800

Colleagues,

Please disregard the attachment. It was a goof on my part.

Best
MItch

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 7:35 AM Mitchell Pautz <mitchell.pautz () gmail com>
wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

The ITSM and DevOps session planning committee asks for your help as we
prepare for an exciting follow-up to our last event  "Session 101: Essense
of ITIL change management and Intro to DevOps"

Please provide your feedback by completing a short survey which will help
us plan future interactive and engaging sessions. We want to hear from all
of you regardless of whether you attended the last session or not.

*Please complete this survey <https://forms.gle/iAEBgUxj2aTUeom86>by EOD
2/11*

Or copy and paste this link
https://forms.gle/iAEBgUxj2aTUeom86

Thank you
The ITSM and DevOps session planning committee