Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: a long response to a Short note on new Laws

From: Adam Shostack <adam () homeport org>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 11:02:52 -0400 (EDT)

        Which is to say that new and budding security experts will
have to work out of sight of the law to learn the tricks that make
them 'recognized professionals.'

        So, until someone is a recognized professional, they work in
the underground with the paragons of ethics to be found there.

        I don't think the CSI is ready to properly qualify
professionals, never mind the Government.

Adam

--
                                                       -Hume