Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Updated rfc1244?

From: Olivier CALEFF <caleff () apogee-com fr>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 10:39:42 +0200

At 01:20 31/03/98 +0800, griffin wrote:
Hi!

I remembered reading somewhere that the RFC1244
was to be replaced by a new rfc.  Anyone knows
what that is?

RFC 2196 is the update of RFC1244. It has the same title : "Site Security
Handbook".

Here is the IETF announcement.

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        FYI 8:
        RFC 2196:

        Title:      Site Security Handbook