Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Bind 8.1.2 On a Firewall

From: Stefan Jon Silverman <sjs () sjsinc com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 11:18:51 -0500 (EST)

Folks:

        Posted the below on the bind-users list the other day and got
nothing back, so I thought I would try this list since this is of
relevance to the charter and how we spend our days...

    Regards,

    b c++'ing u,

    %-) sjs

PS: I am my own employer, therefore: "all opinions are twice spoken for;"
    and they do, in fact, scare the hell out of said employer!!!

Stefan Jon Silverman - President                     SJS Associates, N.A., Inc.
                                                                     Suite 15-B
          Distributed Systems                               698 West End Avenue
Architecture, Implementation & Security                New York, New York 10025
                                                            Phone: 212 662 9450
E-mail:    sjs () sjsinc com                                   Fax:   212 662 9461
Text-Page: sjs-page () sjsinc com                              Cell:  917 929 1668
                  Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down!!!

----- Begin Included Message -----