Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: linux firewal question (newbie)

From: "Joseph S. D. Yao" <jsdy () cospo osis gov>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 16:23:54 -0400 (EDT)

Kevin Steves inquired:
On Tue, 6 Oct 1998, Joseph S. D. Yao wrote:
: > I need to choice the best firewal option for linux, which is it?
: > ipfwadmin, ipchains for 2.0.35 or TIS firewall or FWTK?
: Of the options you name, certainly TIS Gauntlet.

Does Gauntlet really run on Linux now?  I found
www.tis.com/prodserv/gauntlet/firewalls/configurations/unix/system.html,
but no Linux.

I spoke too quickly, and mis-spoke.  ;-/  Others have answered better
than I.

--
Joe Yao                         jsdy () cospo osis gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
COSPO/OSIS Computer Support                                     EMT-A/B