Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Firewall Science Project

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry () piermont com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 22:47:08 -0400

"Kevin Sullivan" writes:
I am a junior at Brockton High School in Brockton, MA. I am very
interested in computer science and it is a definate career choice for me. I
am looking into doing my science project on firewall's this year. I was
wondering if anyone else has seen a project done on this or if they could
suggest some ideas for experiments. Or even if they could just point me in
the right direction for research. Thank you very much for your time.

I suggest starting by reading the Cheswick and Bellovin book -- it
remains extremely relevant even though it is a few years old. You will
probably get some ideas in reading it.

Perry