Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: A question about Microsoft Proxy 2.0

From: Stefan Laudat <stefan () ns art ro>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 00:43:10 +0300 (EEST)

It is well known that M$ Win NT CD suite  has also M$ Proxy clients (for
socks (b)jobs and stuff). Just try it!

------------
Stefan Laudat
System Engineer - Dragon Art

"Do i believe in Bible? Hell,man,i've seen one!"

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998, Riccardo Fontana wrote:

Can anyone help me ?
I have to use an ftp client (like cute-ftp or ws-ftp) trough a Microsoft
Proxy 2.0.
Which kind of authentication is necessary ? (proxy open, transparent,
User with no logon, ...)
Can this option vary due to any configuration settings of the proxy
server ?
Thanks
--
Riccardo Fontana
Intesis SECURITY LAB            Phone: +39-2-671563.1