Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: [FW1] license key not showing up

From: Jennifer Galvin <jgalvin () digex net>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 16:14:59 -0400 (EDT)

I tried to install the firewall-1 evaluation copy , but the evaluation
license key does not show up.hence cannot install the firewall correctly.
TH platform is NT 4.0

BUT, i tried to install the fw-1 on another NT server and it was fine.
The only difference between the two NT servers is that on the one it is
failing to install, I had earlier installed the firewall, but on he latter
it is a fresh and first attempt.

        Checkpoint is picky.  You'll probably have to format and start
from scratch.  Of course, a firewall should be just that, a firewall, and
not run anything else.  So it shouldn't be too devastating to re-install.

Hope this helps!
Jennifer Galvin