Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: a fun new tool from us...

From: Bill_Royds () pch gc ca
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:34:35 -0400

I had a cable modem installed over the Easter weekend but I left the machine
mostly off last week
. I also installed Back Officer last Friday. This weekend it alerted me to 2
Back Orifice scans (both from  an M.I.T. frat residence).

"Marcus J. Ranum" <mjr () nfr net> on 99-04-08 12:41:21 PM

Please respond to "Marcus J. Ranum" <mjr () nfr net>