Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: FW1 on NT and setting the external interface

From: "Charles R. Lekowski" <chalek () bergen org>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 22:55:20 -0400

The external interface name that it is looking for is the name of the card
in the machine. This can be found by typing ipconfig /all and then looking
for the name that is given for your external interface card. Put this name
EXACTLY as it appears into the external.if file and when you recompile
your rule base it should work properly.