Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Replacement for SSH?

From: "Jan B. Koum " <jkb () best com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 03:15:48 -0800

On Mon, Feb 22, 1999 at 12:41:03PM -0500, Rob Quinn <rquinn () sec sprint net> wrote:
 Are there any public/open products similar to ssh, but without
the commercial restrictions of SSH's license?

--
| Opinions are _mine_, facts                                     Rob Quinn |
| are facts.                                                 (703)689-6582 |

        SSH is an open standard. Here are some clients/server which might
        have a different licence: