Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Extreme Hacking

From: "Chris St.Clair" <chris_stclair () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 18:01:26 PDT

I have to remain a little sceptical on this point. What I think
they mean is that they invented a few tricks of their own, which
they aren't planning on publishing -- they'll leak out pretty
quickly, once the class has run a couple times. I find it hard
to imagine that teaching something in a class is a good way
to keep it a secret.

It sounds like this article leads one to believe that this class
is a new thing. I took it back in March, and know a few others who
took it at least a year ago.

Overall, a good class. George Kurtz is a great instructor and a
very smart guy. 5K is a bit much; I'd recommened it for newbies
with deep pockets.