Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: SMTP relay tests

From: Bill_Royds () pch gc ca
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 11:23:13 -0400

That is the ORBS third party relay test engine. It maintains a list of servers
that allow third party relay for use of MTA's to limit spam exposure. I have
cc'ed Alan Brown , who maintains it, if you would like to investigate further.

pmsac <pmsac () camoes rnl ist utl pt> on 06/02/99 10:21:26 AM

Please respond to pmsac <pmsac () camoes rnl ist utl pt>