Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: SSH

From: Crispin Cowan <crispin () cse ogi edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 15:40:30 -0800

"Kevin T. Shivers" wrote:

I'd go for ssh 1.2.26 personally since most peole are running 1.x clients
and servers, and many people seem to fear new code, like 2.x.  Anyway, you
can get a set of 4 RPMs from ftp.replay.com which run rather nicely on a
RedHat 5.2 box.  You can get a tarball from the same site, I think, or the
official site, which you can find via a search engine (I forget the site,
its somewhere in Finland I believe).

I have StackGuard-protected RPMs of ssh 1.2.26 available for US and Canadian
residents (don't export controls just suck?).  Send me an assertion of your
place of residence and I'll mail you the files.

Crispin
-----
 Crispin Cowan, Research Assistant Professor of Computer Science, OGI
    NEW:  Protect Your Linux Host with StackGuard'd Programs  :FREE
       http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/immunix/StackGuard/

                 Support Justice:  Boycott Windows 98