Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

private frame relay outside of firewall

From: "Geoff Nordli" <geoff () gnaa net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 10:42:41 -0800

Am I missing something about a firewall configuration with private frame
relay?

The layout of the network has the Internet and private frame relay traffic
from other branches going directly into the outside of the firewall.

There is only one connection coming from the router.  The telephone company
designed the network with internet connectivty.

I would think that there should be 2 connections coming in.  1 from the
private frame relay network, which goes behind the firewall. The 2nd coming
in from the Internet, which goes in front of the firewall.

Do you agree with this configuration

thanks

Geoff Nordli