Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: solaris + tis

From: chuck yerkes <fwwiz () yerkes com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 18:04:16 -0700

And let's recall that the FWTK is just that - a toolkit so that
experienced admins can have a set of solid (now outdated) proxies
to use on their secured bastion machines.  FWTK does not make
a machine a firewall.

I offer this because I get concerned that errors indicating the problem
(no libauth.a) are there.  I'd hope that this level problem would be
rectified before the list was queried.

(and does fwtk-uses () tis com still exist? - it's been a while).

Quoting Rick Murphy (rmurphy () mitretek org):