Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: [FW1] CyperCop and alike

From: Carric Dooley <carric () com2usa com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 11:48:27 -0400 (EDT)

I think L0pht heavy industries have a tool to check your source code for
obvious flaws.  Scanners like cybercop look for generis as well as
applicaton specific security problems, but on the generic side of things
it may not be very extensive as far as in-house aps go.

Carric Dooley CNE
COM2:Interactive Media
http://www.com2usa.com

"Luck is the residue of design."
- Branch Rickey - former owner of the Brooklyn Dodger Baseball Team