Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: recommendations for URL filtering

From: "Matt Bruce" <matt.bruce () alphawest com au>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 09:56:03 +0800

You might want to explorer Trend Micro's range of products. I think
WebManager does what you're asking -- it acts as the proxy server for your
users, then it talks directly to the real proxy server. I know it's
NT-based, but you can't have everything... :)

Check it out: http://www.trendmicro.com

HTH,

Matt Bruce     <matt.bruce () alphawest com au>
Security & Internet Engineer
AlphaWest - http://www.alphawest.com.au/