Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: The love virus....

From: "Andy Wigglesworth" <jawiggy () rcn com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 08:05:15 -0400

Adam,

To be able to scan on the SMTP gateway I would suggest looking at InterScan
VirusWall from Trend Micro. It is a CVP / OPSEC product. It will also sit on
NT or Sun as well to. It also has options to block spam and malicious java
and activeX code. To download the product go to
http://www.conqwest.com/viruswall.htm

Andy Wigglesworth
CONQWEST, Inc.