Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Cisco PIX 515 Firewall Review

From: "Michael Bensimon" <mbensimon () 8wire com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 16:01:39 -0700

We are a new website that is trying to get through all the marketing hype
and provide our readers with accurate content about networking. I am not
trying to take users from the Firewall-wizards forum, what I am trying to do
is make sure that the reviews are accurate for the products that are
mentioned in the review. I think that this forum has some of the most
professional discussions out there on firewalls and I am seeking its help.
This is a review of the Cisco PIX 515 Firewall
http://www.8wire.com/headlines/?AID=1346. I just want to make what is
written is correctly and that there is nothing else that should be taken
into consideration, when reviewing this product.

Thank you,

Michael Bensimon