Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Is there a way to verify the CheckPoint License

From: "Cosgriff, Joe" <joe.cosgriff () pgnmail com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:39:37 -0500

Problem?
I have multiple firewall boxes with a bunch of CheckPoint Licenses.  I need
to go into each box and attempt to see if I can find which CA or License
String is on each box.  It is not through the printlic command for that does
not give me the CA or LIC String.
Question?
Is there a command and/or which file/directory is the command (running Nokia
and Sun) to show the CA and/or the License String?  I do not remember seeing
this in class nor to I see this any where on Phony Boy.  I have reviewed the
manual and the Admin Guide.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Joseph L. Cosgriff
Progress Energy, INC.
Firewall Administrator