Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Castles and Security (fwd)

From: "Stiennon,Richard" <richard.stiennon () gartner com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 12:01:10 -0500

And, speaking of paradigms gone wrong, I advice against thinking that arms
control ever stopped terrorists.  The thought that network tools of any sort
can be regulated effectively or is even justifiable is one that has to be
stopped now before our legislators get led down that path.

-Richard Stiennon