Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Objectwall

From: Rudolf Schreiner <ras () objectsecurity com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 18:57:10 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001 ark () eltex ru wrote:

Does anybody here have personal expirience with Objectwall?
I tried to get further information from Objectsecurity and their answer
was more than confusing.

What is confusing? Our answer was quite clear: Unfortunately we are
currently unable to offer our products or services in Russia. This
business decision is based on the current legal situation in Russia.

Regards,
Rudi
Rudolf Schreiner, CTO, ObjectSecurity Ltd.
St John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Rd., Cambridge CB4 0WS
Tel. +44 1223 420252, Fax. +44 1223 420844
ras () objectsecurity com, www.objectsecurity.com