Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Distributed Cisco Pix Centralized Control

From: Michael Walter <mwalter () wholehealthnet com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 10:05:17 -0500

<delurk>
Hello All,

I have recently been instructed to define configurations for quite a few
(40+) remote sites.  All the sites will be running Cisco Pix 506's (small
sites, less than 10 users).  At the moment I don't have a lot of experience
with Cisco firewalls and am struggling with how to manage this.  I would
appreciate any advice on solutions to centrally manage configurations, and
updates on widely distributed Cisco equipment.  I am in the very early
information gathering stages and cost is not a significant issue.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Michael J. Walter
RHCE, MCDBA, MCSE, CCNA, CCA, A+
Network Administrator