Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: RE: present day admin skills (Ryan Russell)

From: "BOBINSON K.B." <cs99123 () matrix reccal ernet in>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 15:30:21 +0530 (IST)

  hi,

      This mail is on an entirely different topic ! On of the replays to
the Present day admin skills issue someone mentioned about the child
labors of India. Being an Indian I'm disappointed to see such silly
reference people who are supposed to the -wizards of their field.
Before making such a comment one should be sure about what he is saying.

     India not a place where people still eat raw meat and move around
naked. We are civilized people as u are :-) .The image of India is made
in such a way that everyone uses it to represent  bad practices.But
the situation here is quite different , see just now I'm sitting in
a computer center with about 300 networked thin clients with access to
i-net and 3 OS's ( Linux,Solaris,and windoz) and I'm admin too (20 yrs old
student admin - thank God -not a child *admin* ).

  I don't wanna hurt anyone.

 --regards                                             .BKB.

 bobinson.k.b