Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: how to determine whether a firewall is stateful or just a simple packet filter?

From: "R. DuFresne" <dufresne () sysinfo com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:57:34 -0500 (EST)

Your firewalls documantation should go over this and clue yyou.  and the
administrators manual should make mention of statetables and how to view
those and make changes to it.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, ·ç·ç wrote:

how to determine whether a firewall is stateful or just a simple packet filter?
because of job ,I am eager to make clear of it.
I will be very appreciate if someone can tell me.

¹úÄÚÊÕ·ÑÓÊÏäË­×îÇ¿£¬Ê×´ÎȨÍþÆÀ²â¼û·ÖÏþ
http://news.21cn.com/domestic/21CN/2001-11-19/550568.html
ÂòÆóÒµÓÊÏ䣬»ñÔùÓòÃû
http://mail.21cn.com/corporation/010.html
21cn´øÄú×ß½øÄ¿±êÖ®Âã¬ÏíÊÜÉÌÂÃÀÖȤ
http://travel.21cn.com/agency/aimtrip/aimtrip.html
ÊÕ·ÑÓÊÏäÕæÄÜ´óÐÐÆäµÀ£¬¸øÎÒÒ»¸öÀíÓÉ
http://mail.21cn.com/bijiao/index2-7.html

--
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!